Jobs in Manchester
We have helped 98% of our customers to find a job. We offer personal assistance in finding a
job in Manchester, England.
Get new working experience that will also help you in finding a job in your country.
- Income per week: GBP 212
The minimum income per week of working in Manchester, UK, is GBP 212.
- Jobs in hotels and restaurants
Job offer in England (we focus on jobs in Manchester) relates only to this field. You have to be able to communicate in English.
- Any assistance provided
We arrange accommodation, help write a CV, open a bank account, and many more. Read the experiences of our customers with working in England. We help find a job in Manchester personally.
- - 98% success in finding a job in England
We have helped most of our customers to find a job.
- 7 years of experience
The founder of the agency himself has worked in the UK.
Jobs in England with 98% success
How much does it cost?
- Services related to finding a job in Manchester: GBP 200
- Accommodation in a twin room: GBP 215 / 1 month
- or GBP 260 – 270 / 1 month for a single room
- Refundable deposit: GBP 105 – 130 (first installment GBP 40)
Requirements for applicants
- Age 18 – 35 years
- Minimum length of stay 3 months
- Communicative or lower intermediate English
- Experience in a restaurant or bar is advantage
New eBook about work and life in England. Now released on Amazon.com. Author is founder of Easyroomletting.com.
Free NewsletterWant to know more about Manchester? Transport, shopping, clubbing, sport and much more. Just write your e-mail here.
3 reasons to work in Manchester
- 1. We have helped 98% of our clients to find a job.
- 2. The founder of the agency himself worked in England.
- 3. More than 7 years of experience with work in the UK and finding jobs for our clients.